Monday, August 20, 2012

It All Adds Up

I walked the kids through my weekly assignments for Spelling today. Once they get into the groove, it will be totally okay. It's just making a groove that's the difficult part. I told them today that all they need to know is that their definitions and parts of speech are due tomorrow. They should have this written down in their assignment notebook.

The other thing for MY FIFTH GRADE MATH CLASS (this does not apply to four people from my homeroom) is that Study Link 1-3 is due tomorrow.

Here's the Spelling list for this week, just in case it didn't make it home:
  1. adopt
  2. bandage
  3. budget
  4. closet
  5. hollow
  6. special
  7. weapon
  8. whimper
  9. arithmetic
  10. cylinder
  11. success
  12. cattle

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night at 7:30 for Meet the Teacher Night. I'll try not to make it an information overload!

No comments: