Monday, March 26, 2012

Where Many Paths and Errands Meet

Just a quick post right now, but I will try to post more later. Sorry!

The Caesar's English quiz is this Thursday. I told the kids that it would be up to them to reschedule their quiz with me, but that the last day they will be able to take it will be the Monday that they come back from break. (!) I sent home not only the list today, but also a list of better words that they can use.

Also, their final essays are due on Thursday! I told them that tomorrow in the computer lab, I want them to do their cover pages. I've made them the templates that I want them to use.

Okay, for now, that's it. I will throw some more stuff on here later. For now, just know that today was a great day, and I hope for a terrific rest of the week.

No comments: