Thursday, March 22, 2012

Moving the Goalpost

And the kids did NOT get those papers back! Profoundest apologies. I tried to get the rest of them finished before the end of lunch today, but it would have been impossible to do the rest of them justice. So sorry.

Tomorrow will probably be a bit crazy. We have two tests that we need to wedge in around the first grade play in the morning, and I told them that I would give them some extra time to work on their word work when they finish up their tests. And they will also have to have everything packed up before we go out for recess because when they get back from lunch, it's Math class, and at the end of Math class, we need to get everything put away and covered up for the carnival on Saturday. I suppose there are worse things than days that are too busy.

Oh, and there is a big pile of papers over by the mailboxes that I keep meaning to have someone put into the mailboxes. So you should see things come home tomorrow. I guess I could have gotten away with saying I "returned" their sloppy copies of those papers and that they just didn't get put in the mailboxes because they're in said pile, but that would be cheating.

No comments: