Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Knocking on Mount Wood

First off, I want to tell everyone that I typed up that sheet of paper very quickly and sent it home today. On it, I wrote "If there is a paper stapled to the back of this one, we need it to be filled out." But I led off with "We need your child's medical form by tomorrow, or they cannot go to Camp Tecumseh!" I should have done that the other way around. I went ahead and sent it off to everyone just so you would have the rest of the note. It is rife with typos, and for that, I apologize.

Please be reminded, though, that we do mean it when we say that if your child is being rude or disrespectful to any of the parents or teachers or other adults there, we will not hesitate to call you and have them picked up.
If you cannot pick them up, we will have them separated from everyone else until someone arrives to pick them up. We do not want to put the good time of anyone else at risk because of any individual child.

Please also remember to come in with your child and their luggage at check in! Don't just do a drive-by drop-off. (Actually, I've never had to say this one before. I think I'm just paranoid about having all my t's crossed and all my i's dotted.)

Let's all get geared up for a great time at camp. Hope to see you all there, and if not, then we'll see you when we get back and you arrive in time to pick up your kids at 2:00pm on Friday!

No comments: