Sunday, September 27, 2009

We Got Spirit Yes We Do

Hey, we're going to have another "normal" week--for the most part.

This week is Spirit Week because of CHS's homecoming:

Monday: Neon Day. Ummm...I guess, break out your hunting gear? Your day-glo biking outfits? The outfit you wore as an extra in White Men Can't Jump? I'm at a loss. Truly. I have a bright yellow soccer jersey that I think will work.

Tuesday: Super-Hero Day! Now this is one I can get behind.

Wednesday: Disney Day. I think I need to go shopping.

Thursday: Blue and Gold Day. Isn't it great when your elementary school and your high school have the same colors?

Friday: WB's picture day. Have them looking nice and smiling! Those pictures are the ones that will go on my back cabinet for years to come, and you want them to be remembered looking nice!

Have a great week! Get those report card envelopes back in ASAP!

No comments: