Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Clearing Out Your Inbox

Testing is over. I wish they were all like that--done in one. Luckily (or perhaps unluckily, depending on your POV) tomorrow we will get back into the swing of things with heavy doses of Social Studies and Language Arts, as well as the return to Math. I promise I will have Sunshine Math for the kids tomorrow!

Welcome to those of you who are just now finding this blog. I've found out recently that many of you have either forgotten the URL or never knew about it, and have thought I've been Mr. No Communication all year long. (Which told me in a hurry which kids take home what I put in their mailboxes!)

Hope all is well, and please let me know if you need anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mr.carter i just found out how to get to your blog -viva

nick said...

Mr. carter your blog is great I just got on it. ps your beast
Nick Shaffer