Monday, September 18, 2017

Making Ends Meet

Today, we spent some time reviewing the subject and the predicate. As I told the kids, they didn't all do very well on that part on the test last Friday, despite being allowed to use their notes. I did give them another page today after reviewing that will help out their test grade by adding more potential points onto a greater outcome. For instance, if the test was out of 50 points before, I will change it so that it is out of 60, including whatever they earned on this additional assignment.

Their reading comprehension was great, though!

My Math class did pretty well on their test last Friday, I have to say. But then again, I also have to say that only a small handful of people have turned in their homework from last Thursday (the math box fill-in) and even fewer of those people wrote their names on their papers. Yikes.

Alright, that's about all that's urgent for now before I sign off. I hope everyone's Monday evening is a good one. 

No comments: