Thursday, September 7, 2017

But the Clouds Got In the Way

Well, today we had just a few snafus, but luckily the kids and their behavior had nothing to do with it at all. Mostly, it was my fault. Because of Grandparents/Special Person's Day tomorrow, we aren't going to have math, which I should have known. Had I known that, I would not have spent all of math today preparing for a cumulative quiz tomorrow.

The second part was not my fault (honest!). We were supposed to go out to do our sundials this afternoon, but the sun did not cooperate. Okay, technically the sun was still doing its job, so I guess it was the clouds that did not cooperate. We started watching a video on the space program--an old Nova episode about the birth of the space program.

I reminded the kids that they have a quiz for both Caesar's English as well as States and Capitals tomorrow. I am so happy that it seems like they have been studying.

Busy day tomorrow around the WB with Grandparents' Day and the Carnival. I hope to see everyone at either one or the other or both. 

No comments: