Thursday, June 1, 2017

Resolved Pretty Easily

This is one of my favorite pictures from the past school year. These two are best friends. They got in trouble all the time for talking during class, but their friendship is one of my favorites. I got these two confused all the time, not because they look anything alike (look at them!), but because I associated them with each other so much.

I think this is from when I told Abdul and Rohan that they had to put on the "friendship vest" because they were arguing, but as you can tell, there was really no need at this point in the argument.

I hope you are both having a great summer so far, and please know that I miss stuff like telling you both to get back in your seats.

Also, I miss talking in German, Rohan. If next year's class doesn't have someone who speaks German, I will be sorely disappointed.

No comments: