Friday, December 23, 2016

Ode To Joy


I think I've only seen this Christmas movie once, but I thought it was really good. If you're looking for a good one on Christmas day on Netflix, try to see if The Preacher's Wife is on there.

My house is a wreck, and I have tons of boxes that have been delivered, bought, and put into a big stack, but not yet opened so that I can wrap them. Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow?

Whatever you are doing these days, I hope you are with family (going to my family's right after I type this), friends, and cheer, and not being bogged down by the season's baggage. I was so happy the day after Thanksgiving when I decorated the heck out of Casa Carter, and it's so hard to believe that we're only two days away from it. Take the time to soak it all in.

No comments: