Monday, December 12, 2016

Drew


Happy Birthday to Drew!

Sorry it took me so long, buddy, but hopefully you will at least get to see this tomorrow before you come in to school. It was a long day--tutoring is maxed out during finals week, you know.

Drew is one of my most trusted people, because--yes--even though he can drive me crazy from time to time, he always has that smile on his face shown above. Better than that, he is one student who will never ever lie to me. I have some students who lie to me just about every day, but Drew is always absolutely honest, even when the truth isn't great. This makes him someone that I trust more than almost anybody. If I wanted to know what happened, he will let me know.

Plus, he never turns in his homework late. That may not seem like a big deal, but trust me, it is. That may be one of the reasons I trust him so much--he never has a reason to make up an excuse in the first place. 

From the number of girls who giggle at anything and everything Drew says, I think he has a good future ahead of him socially. He definitely has that going for him.

Drew is one of my favorite people. He makes me laugh every day--even if it's only to myself for fear of letting people know I think he's being funny.

Happy Birthday, Drew! Thanks for being one of the good ones, buddy.

No comments: