I normally wouldn't post anything about my own birthday, but I did let it be known yesterday when I posted for Terry. But just so it's not about me, let me instead tell you everyone else who has a birthday today:
- My old grad school cohort and friend Amy Toscano Rittenhouse.
- Former 5-1 parent, Grant Moore's mom.
- Tom Hanks--the most trusted man in America. Not too shabby!
- Fred Savage, the kid from The Wonder Years. Also, I don't watch very many TV shows at all, but one I did watch this year was his and Rob Lowe's The Grinder. Of course, it got canceled.
- Courtney Love, who is famous for being Kurt Cobain's wife. We're kind of sliding downhill pretty quickly now...
- And then we also have O.J. Simpson. It looks like someone got some gloves for his birthday!
- Last but not least, today is Jacob Bailey's little brother's birthday. Unfortunately, I can't remember his first name, but I did meet him earlier this summer, and he seems like a very cool kid with a very cool birthday.
So happy birthday to us, Amy, Chrissy, Tom, Fred, Courtney, O.J., and Jacob's brother! Plus, happy Dr. Who Day to all those Dr. Who fans out there. Here's to another trip around the sun.