Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Opposite Shadow

First off, Jordyn, your birthday blog post will have to wait until I get home. Sadly, something about this computer doesn't do pictures from my phone the right way. Or I'm too Amish to work it or something. But I'll get you taken care of later tonight.

For homework, all the kids should have is their 20 minutes of reading, and then I have a Social Studies test which is due on Friday, and I have a MATH study guide which is due Thursday.  On the Math study guide, I have marked off a big chunk of one problem in particular.

You read that right: The kids had time to finish their 3x each for Spelling today! It should not be homework. 

It was a productive day today. The kids presented their preposition projects, the choir sang for the Woodbrook volunteers, and it was a beautiful day outside.

Everybody have a great Tuesday afternoon!

5 comments:

Cookie Monster (Mitchel) said...

Hey Mr.carter.

Anonymous said...

Hi mr carter and Mitchel. Can you post a picture of me from last year?

Shoji

Jeff said...

Hello, Mitch! You will be glad to know that Cookie Monster still comes up from time to time in 5-1.

And hello, Shoji. Your name came up just today, actually. Tell you what, I'd love to post a picture of you, and I will post a picture of you as soon as you send me a picture of you playing golf along with the results of your latest golf conquest.

Anonymous said...

how do I send it to u

shoji

Jeff said...

Email me at jcarter1@ccs.k12.in.us.