Thursday, April 23, 2015

It's All Starting to Blur Together

Let me start with yesterday.

Wednesday was a day full of make-up tests for ISTEP, a practice test for ISTEP, and so on and so forth. We read about starting your own business, and we did a demonstration for Science on setting up a terrarium to grow grass.

Then, while I was at lunch, we received word that our animal friends have arrived--earthworms, crickets, and American chameleons! We are going to need to do something about that pretty quickly--and there is very little time to grow grass.

For Math, we reviewed the study guide and did Math Boxes. The early review was because today we will not have Math. Today we will be watching the third grade play. UPDATE: After a quick check with my teammates, we are going to have a shortened Math class today. Hooboy.

I'm hoping tomorrow (Friday) to get my whole class to wear white. I got the message late yesterday that we were supposed to have worn white for Earth Day yesterday, but by that time, it was too late to even have me tell the students to wear white today, so I'm really hoping to have my class in white tomorrow. I can try, can't I?

Later on, I'll post about today. One day at a time!

No comments: