Monday, April 20, 2015

Remind Me One More Time

I want to apologize for the lack of post thus far in the evening. I sure do hope none of my students are still awake, and I hope all of the parents have more fun things to do than to look at Mr. Carter's Dojo at midnight, even though I've heard stories from parents who have done just that--normally with an email sent at midnight! I'm not complaining at all, though. After all, here I am posting at 10:30pm.

This week is going to be a little on the rougher side as far as testing goes. We can only take a grade on quizzes, tests, projects, etc., and we can't assign projects, give quizzes, or give tests during ISTEP. This means that anything we actually want to take a grade on (except for the occasional exit slip) has to be finished before Friday, otherwise it will have to wait until after May 6.

Yeah.

So this week I will have a "mega-test" in Math on Friday (study guide goes home tomorrow!), a take-home test for Social Studies, and a Spelling Test on Friday.

Oh, and I'm going to post this here so that I don't forget tomorrow:
  • Izzy, I found your group's Two Minute Mystery. I'll have you read it tomorrow if you remind me!
  • I cannot forget that I still have students who have not done either both or one of the first two practice tests for ISTEP! The third and final part is Wednesday, and we have to get finished as soon as possible!

No comments: