Wednesday, February 4, 2015

When He's Right He's Right

Today we began some preliminary research for our "topics". I put that in quotes because, unlike traditional research projects where someone does a report on the black bear and another person does their project on the African elephant, this is going to be a much more collaborative process. These all have to do with the Westward Expansion.


It should be an educational experience to say the least. In the end, we will put it all into a big scrapbook, which will hopefully be organized nicely.

Ty was here!  Mr. C is the best teacher ever.  Every 4th grader should want him as their teacher right now. He is awesome!

Ty sneaked in and wrote that, but who am I to argue? I'm leaving it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Carter



Evil Grant

v (evil beard)

Jeff said...

Evil Grant! I want to go to one of your hockey games, but I haven't yet been able to. I'm so sorry! Soon, man!

lara said...

ty...ty...ty... he is such a smart guy