Thursday, February 5, 2015

Off Balance

Don't forget: Tomorrow is Colonial Days! I hope everybody has their costumes all ready (I don't) and their lunches ready to go (I don't have that yet either).

We've been light on the homework this week, but next week we will be back at it. I gave them some time to work on a writing assignment for Social Studies yesterday, and if they aren't finished with that yet, then it's due tomorrow. It's actually an assessment, so it's an important assignment.

I hope everyone has been having a good week. I know my week has been a little bit wonky, and I know it hasn't been normal for all of you out there either for various reasons. Personally, I'm glad to have the classroom, where everything can be normal for the brunt of the day. It is my hope that my classroom can serve the same purpose to your kids in times that are south of normal.

I hope the remainder of your week is a good one.

No comments: