Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hearty Party

Hey, everybody! Quick post here for Mrs. Pletcher, 5-1 mom and PTO prez.

Evidently, 5-1 only has three parents for Friday's Valentines Party. They are asking for 5-6 for each classroom. I know everybody is (with much appreciation from me) fresh off of a "day with your fifth grader" from last week's Colonial Days. However, if it is at all possible, we need at least one more volunteer for that day.

Email me or Mrs. Pletcher if you would like to pitch in that afternoon. We would all appreciate it!

2 comments:

Izzy H said...

Hi Mr.C its Izzy just wanted to say that math class was great. The substitute was very good in math and was very fun. I thought he was very nice! Hope the doctors appointment went good!

Jeff said...

Good to know, Izzy! Still, I think I'll look again after hearing the reports...