Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Future Is Calling

Here is my Spelling City link. 

A huge thank you goes out to Mrs. Helgeland for putting this together for me. I really like having her as our resident computer leader. This is just to help them study for their Spelling test on Friday. Just trying to give everyone an edge.

You should have seen two pages for their Social Studies come home tonight. The one page is to tell them how to find their TCI link, complete with my email, their username, and their password. This is a very brief lesson, but I do want them to try listening to this at home and then doing the questions. If you have any trouble with this lesson, please let me know. It's the first time I've ever tried something like this, and you may know that I am pretty much Amish when it comes to computer things. If you would like, just follow the link given right here!

Study Link 1.8 consists of two pages for sixth grade math, and it deals with step graphs.

We all continued to melt today due to the hot weather--looking forward to the big cool-off coming soon. Man, I wish it felt like it did in July. 



3 comments:

Cookie monster said...

Hey Mr.carter can you put a list of your students on the blog

Unknown said...

Are you ever going to have Mr. Goldberg into your classroom?

Jeff said...

CM/ME: I could only give first names. Look at the pictures below to see if there are any familiar faces. From Math class last year, I have Izzy, Colton, Erik, and Ty. It's a lot of fun having them two years in a row.

Matty: I would love to. Maybe I should try again to give him a call. Of course, he would have to have his criminal background check, etc.