Wednesday, August 13, 2014

First Birthday Girl

Miss Emily, Happy Birthday! I was just asking the kids their birthdays this morning and recording them when the announcements came on to wish our very own Emily a happy birthday.

This is the part where I would normally do a write-up on the child, based on what I know. I don't know very much about Emily quite yet, I'm afraid. I can tell you this, though: She is a very nice girl, and she comes from a very nice family.

I can also tell you that my phone camera refused to cooperate with the blinding sun on the way out to the school bus today, so I don't even have her picture ready yet to put on the blog.

Nonetheless, have a great day, Emily. I'm sorry that you had to have the first day of school on your birthday, but hopefully it wasn't too bad.

No comments: