Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A Foot In the Door

Okay, now that I'm at home, of course I'm remembering a few things that I wish I had shared with you this evening. I could have filled up more time this way!

1.) I try to conference with each of you at some point during the fall/winter. I will try to get in contact with each of you on an individual basis at that time, but if you ever want to come in and conference with me and I haven't prompted you, please let me know!

2.) I know it may not have come across in my caffeinated high-speed ramblings this evening, but I really do enjoy working with your kids already. They have good hearts. It's so easy when you're starting off with kids who already want to be good. This is the most familiar I have ever been with a class before even really getting started. I plan to milk this for everything it's worth for the entirety of the school year. Thanks already for raising kids who are good people.

Okay, I'm sure I'll think of more, and when I do, I will post.

Until tomorrow.

No comments: