Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Organization Realization

Well, I found the snag in last night's homework debacle. My note had my email listed as "jcarter1@ccs.k12.un.us" instead of "in.us". Thanks to Mrs. Harrington for tipping me off to that one, and thanks to everyone out there who figured it out.

In Math today, we set up the kids' Math Binders. These contain their past homework, notes, tests and quizzes, all for them to study with in the future. I told them today that when they receive their homework back graded, they should bring it back to school so that we can put it back in their binders. These may be sent home from time to time if it will help the kids for a test or homework. They are pretty hefty, though, so I don't want them trying to cram the binders into their desks.

We have been working that spelling as well as our subjects and predicates. No easy feat, but they kids are handling things very well.

Hope all is well. Over the hump with two more to go!

No comments: