Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Right There in Front of Our Faces

We accomplished a lot today. I introduced a golden oldie today that I haven't used in years. The idea of "found poetry" is an old favorite. We made "book spine poems" as a part of our Daily 5.


Homework for tomorrow is (Math class) a worksheet on reflections (the mathematical kind; not the touchy-feely kind) and 3x each for spelling plus twenty minutes of reading. That's a pretty light Tuesday, but tomorrow will be a little heavier.

Hope everyone has a happy Tuesday night.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good one its shoji mr carter I have a favor for you. can you tell mr vahle I want to have lunch with him for math tomorrow


love the goblins

Anonymous said...

nice Shoji
from un known

unknown said...

hi

Jeff said...

Shoji, you need to get to bed.

Mitchel said...

Or do I.

Anonymous said...

squid