Monday, March 24, 2014

Posse


It was an awesome day at the Woodbrook Carnival on Saturday. I worked alongside the likes of Mrs. Sveen, Mrs. Van Zetta, Mrs. Woodhouse, Mr. and Mrs. King, Mr. Kepler, and Mr. Hurdle. It's always a great time, and I love seeing familiar faces from the past.

Just in case they're still reading this blog, I was happy to see Caleb Vahle, Ally Eaton, Mona Goggins, Maria Saam, Reece Tofaute, Kaitlyn Vahle, Hannah Cunningham, Ruby Sanders, Vaughn Niemiec,  Isabella White, Luke Belcher, Jonathan Faas, Justin Faas (I kind of said hi to them, but only in passing--sorry, gents!), Ainsley Wright, Mark Masuoka, Marta Weindorf, Matthew Pletcher, Blake Moulton, Jake Paris, Nick Katsis, Caden Wisdorf, Griffin Euler, David Sampson, Jacob Rodgers, John Keen, Will Hurdle, and last but not least, Noah, Drew, and Alex Storey. It was fun seeing Alex, who is about to turn twenty years old and is studying to become an early childhood educator.

If I forgot you, please yell at me and I will rectify the situation. I'm pretty impressed with myself for remembering all those names.

Thanks to Mrs. Anderson who grouped together this group of monkeys mugging for the camera and took our photo.

8 comments:

germansquid said...

can you do my biog?

Jeff said...

I still have the envelope you wrote on, but I don't understand what it means. Talk to me tomorrow.

Madi said...

?????

germansquid said...

also do miches

Anonymous said...

I looked for you but you weren't there-paige

Anonymous said...

Hum, Vaughn said he saw you! ;) Very impressive you did remember those names.

Cookie Monster said...

Looked very fun :(
But I had more fun at the new scout campout :)

Jeff said...

You know what, Erin, I was trying to think whether I saw Vaughn at the carnival or at family fitness night...I think it was both now!