Wednesday, August 14, 2013

True North

Awesome first day!

Great group of kids. Happy to be doing what I do. I look forward to meeting everyone next Tuesday night at Meet the Teacher Night at 7:30pm.

The first day of school is always so much info-dump. I think I got most of the stuff out that I wanted them to know, though. 

I'm sure the kids have told you that they have TWO things to do tonight for their homework:
  1. Bring in a Bio Bag, a grocery bag containing three items of significance to their lives that will help me find out more about them that they will share with the class.
  2. Write down their three goals for the school year on their goal sheets. 
Thanks. Hope everyone had a fantastic first day of school. 

To all former students reading in, I hope your first day was awesome as well.

No comments: