Thursday, August 15, 2013

Regularly Scheduled Programming

There is no homework for tomorrow. I told the kids that this was a very rare Thursday indeed, but I did not end up having them fill out their assignment notebooks because we ran out of time at the end of the day and there was none anyway. By the way, assignment notebooks are $5 and available in the office in case you don't have one yet. They are a much-needed item for the fifth grade.

Today the students received their sheets about the musical this year. Looks like it should be a good one! We also discussed the Veterans' Day program this year--I told them that we would not wait until November to start on that one as I have done in the past.

2 comments:

Your Awsome Former Student RUBY !!! said...

MrCarter your theme song should be Blue Suede Shoes or Supicious Minds. .....lol or Jail house rock ;)

Jeff said...

I landed on "Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake. Unfortunately, the projector's sound wasn't working, so we didn't get to sing it yet! I have already burned a CD for next Friday.

Hope middle school is awesome, Ruby!