Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Thought Before Middle School


Don’t let yourself get caught up in popularity contests. When you care
about winning a popularity contest, or maintaining some kind of popular
status, you make pleasing other people more important than being true to
yourself.

“One of the keys to happiness is not caring about popularity contests, or
worrying about what THEY will think. THEY don’t know anything about who
you are inside, THEY don’t care about who you are when you wake up
terrified in the middle of the night, or struggle just to get to the end
of the day. THEY aren’t worth your time and energy, so don’t put your
sense of self worth and control of your happiness into their hands.

“Be kind. Be honest. Work hard. Speak up. Be honorable. Be silly. Be you.”

                                                                                                 --Wil Wheaton

5 comments:

Zach B said...

Mr.C I want you to check out my blog it's called Z's Place

Harry Zhou said...

I checked it out and it was awesome!
Nice job Zach Berman

Jeff said...

I love it also, Zach! You should post about your trip to Florida. Tell where you went, what you did, etc.

Harry Zhou said...

Where is everybody that said they would be here on the blog when school let out? I barely see anyone! I've seen Luke B, Paige O, Zach B, Ruby S, and you, Mr.Carter. :(

Anonymous said...

Hey Zach how do you get to your blog I try to look it up but I can't find yours Ruby