Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Regularly Scheduled Madness

Well, we had our final "long" test of this testing session today. It was 55 minutes, and the kids got through it with even fewer problems than we had yesterday.

Today we go back to having Math like normal people. We haven't been on a regular Math schedule since last Thursday, so I will be glad to get back to that. It's indoor recess right now, and I mercifully don't have duty today. Sounds a bit like a madhouse out there, so I'm happy to be in here. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr Carter. I just pulled my tooth, my mouth was all bloody my mom got a picture of me smiling with my teeth cover in blood. Anyway I hope it stop snowing if it keeps on snowing are cats are going to go CRAZY. See they go thundering around the house when it snows I don't know why but they do and the more snow the more crazy they get !

Rubyyyyyyy