Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Motorcycle Ghosts

When I couldn't find the book I was looking for earlier today, I read the kids a story from a book called Guys Read: Funny Business. It was a story by Paul Feig called "My Parents Gave My Bedroom to a Biker." It's as funny and absurd as it sounds.The Guys Read program is actually pretty good if you give it a poke-around.

We did have the Theme Test today. We did have the third Math quiz today. Other than that, it was a fairly standard day. This is a good thing.

9 comments:

Luke Belcher said...

No one comments on this blog anymore except for me and 3 other people including the teacher. That's just really sad no one comments.

Luke Belcher said...

Can you put up the spelling list?

Isabella R White said...

who are the 2 other people who comment?

Isabella R White said...

by any chance am i one of them

Jeff said...

Whoops, sorry, I don't have the list here at home, Luke. And thank you for commenting, both of you.

Isabella R White said...

no prob mr.c when are you going to post something new

Luke Belcher said...

Yes you are one of the Isabella.

Isabella R White said...

yeah! thanks Luke how was the orthodontist

Anonymous said...

hi peeps

-ainsley