Wednesday, March 20, 2013

If You Can Think It, You Can Write It

The kids have a writing assignment in from their reading book tonight. These were two questions that the students really struggled with (I only got a couple hands in the air when I asked them), so I thought maybe another read-through would be in order. I changed the questions for this assignment from what they originally were. I told them I didn't expect any more than a full paragraph, but I did expect at least that.

They also have spelling and math! Happy hump-day.

6 comments:

Ruby said...

Mr Carter are you going to Germany with your friends? Also I think you should take pics to show us when we come back to school

and when can I teach the class something??

I think you need a new hair stlye for your trip to Germany :)




Rubixcube

Anonymous said...

I think..............that we should call Paige Ohrvall........Paigeo Ohrvalho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Pears To Pears Contestent(Harry Zhou)
No Offense Paige;)

Jeff said...

That is the plan, Ruby! I will take pictures and you can bet I will be telling stories.

Isabella R White said...

is that really harry i wonder

Pears to Pears Contestant (Isabella White)

Anonymous said...

hello my friends how r u i think mr carter should buy himself a pair of finger nail clippers from GERMANY!!!!!--AINSLEY WRIGHT

Luke Belcher said...

Pears to Pears Contestent (Luke Belcher)