Sunday, March 10, 2013

Come On Get Happy

We're going to watch Because of Winn-Dixie on Friday, barring any problems weather-wise, technological, or horrific illness that takes out the whole class. The kids liked this book a lot more than I thought they would, and it's a heavy and light book at the same time. A great departure from the goofiness that was in The Genius Files.

Things do get back to normal for a couple weeks here. Well, things get back to normal for the most part. The only thing out of the ordinary is that I am out of the building a few times for the afternoons, which will be weird because it takes me out for Math about once a week for the next three weeks. I will have to check, but I'm pretty sure I'm gone this Wednesday, next Thursday, and then some other time in there. Not sure exactly when. I really should find out, yeah? Oh, and by the way, these are planned school meetings, not doctor's appointments. I am healthy. 

No comments: