Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Take That Look from Off Your Face



A huge thanks goes out to Luke B., who made this for us several weeks back. We had been using a rather inferior version of this same lyric video for our Friday sing-along, but one young man, Luke, decided to make our own 5-1 version of it for us. It couldn't have been an easy task. Well done.

Ever since about three or four years ago, my class has had a tradition that, no matter what, we will all sing together on Fridays before going home. I promised that class that this new tradition would carry over to the following years. I have found this to be an invaluable tool for many reasons.

I think we'll be using this tomorrow, even though it's not Friday. I think we'll all be feeling thankful for the break and the holiday.

No comments: