Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Electoral College Dropout

Election Day came a day late at Woodbrook, because today was the day for our Biztown elections. I was really proud of our two class members who ran for mayor: Bobby and Ruby. They have both earned extra credit in Social Studies as a result, and I couldn't be more proud of them both. Tomorrow at the end of the day, I will reveal who won. While I'm sure we will have "early polls" and "predictions" like we had last night, it is still very much in Schrodinger's Box until then.

We did practice through the Veterans Day Program twice today, and I just now got our schedule okayed by Mrs. Ratner. Tomorrow we'll be practicing in the gym with the fourth graders, so we should be good to go by 9am on Friday for the big ceremony. I'm going to be awfully relieved when this whole thing is over.

In Math today, we talked about comparing fractions. I felt like about 60-65% of the kids got what we were saying, but I do believe the homework is easy enough that everyone should be alright.

No comments: