Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Trifecta

Homework tonight consists of three things:
  1. 3 times each for their Spelling words.
  2. Answer the question from the reading book. I would like for all of the sentences to be complete and I want them to form a full paragraph.
  3. Six problems on the front and six on the back of their Math page for practice for tomorrow's exam. 
I was very happy to get a good report from Mrs. Ramsey yesterday. She was the guest teacher while I was out at the doctor's office (and I'm fine, by the way). 

4 comments:

Isabella R White said...

hey mr.carter (and afro) poofy is here p.s. sorry i had to write this twice 1 on this and1 on the axis of the world one PAIGE

Luke Belcher said...

I cant find my spelling list can you post one really quick?





- Like always BetterThanYouBelcher

Anonymous said...

HEY MR CARTER UM WHEN U GAVE US EXTRA SPELLING LISTS I ONLY GOT THE BACK HALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ainsley:)

Jeff said...

Just do your best, Ainsley! Bring in what you've got tomorrow and you can do the rest then. I don't have it here at home.