Sunday, April 29, 2012

What We Do When Tested

For this week, we will have about an hour of ISTEP testing each day. Please make sure your child gets enough sleep, eats breakfast, and dresses comfortably each day. That last one always makes me laugh--as though the kids come to school in suits and ties or high heels.

Anyway, just keep in mind that it's testing week. I won't send any homework home this week, FYI. When the testing concludes next Tuesday, May 8, I will return your children back to their regularly scheduled homework--for a few more weeks, at least.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to thank you for your blog. We do enjoy reading it...and talking to Vaughn about it. I still can't believe school is almost over! I will make sure Vaughn doesn't wear a suit this week. ;)

Jeff said...

Whew! Thanks for the words and thoughts. I was starting to get that "blogging to no one" feeling again! :)