Friday, December 22, 2017

That's a Wrap




Well, today we got through a lot of stuff, but some of it only halfway.
  • We didn't finish reading the Genius Files series--we still have about a quarter of the last book to go. 
  • We watched the first...half?...maybe slightly more? of Cars 3
  • We made Christmas ornaments in Math, and those turned out pretty cool.
  • We also finished up our snowflake ornaments in homeroom. These were awesome because they actually taught a science lesson. 
  • The kids turned their papers in, or at least what they had finished. Luckily, many people had them finished. I'm only going to grade what they have, since almost everyone is done. 
I did have a lot of fun watching the kids give their how-to speeches this week. I learned a few things form some of them!
 I will see you all on the other side, but stay tuned here, because I will continue to update. Have a great break!

No comments: