Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Light It Up



We watched some demonstration speeches this morning and I had the kids rate them. We've got some pretty harsh critics in here, I have to say! Luckily I'll be a little bit more lenient with them than they were with the speeches we watched.

I just want to remind everyone that the Social Studies test is due NEXT MONDAY. I told the kids that if they are the type who are likely to forget about this on Sunday, they need to have it turned in on Friday. It's up to them, and they are responsible for their work.

If you have any non-functional strands of Christmas lights, Mrs. Stemnock and the Green Team are collecting those to be recycled safely and properly. Just send them in, there are big boxes near the office where they are being collected.

For Math, we have a quiz on Friday--I have been reviewing with the kids, but it's going to cover order of operations (including exponents), inequalities, algebraic expressions, and the distributive property.

Have a great Hump-Day!

No comments: