Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Citizen's Alerts

I must admit that I am at the school right now, getting a few things done, but not quite planning for next semester yet. On Friday, the room was left in tatters at the end of the day. I had to come back in to gather up some writing assignments and spelling tests and stuff like that to take home with me. 

While I am at it, I thought I'd give you a couple reminders of things coming up pretty much when we return to school on January 9:
  • Family Bingo Night is on January 12 at 6:30. I'd like to volunteer for this, but I'm not sure if it's by invitation only or what. 
  • We don't have school on January 15 because of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. 
  • January 29 is the day for Instrument Try-Ons for Clay Middle. 
  • February 2 is not only Groundhog's Day, but it's also Colonial Days for the fifth grade! This is a lot of fun if you've never had the chance to be a part of it.
  • February 9 is the Father/Daughter Dance at Woodbrook. 
I'll try to keep you updated throughout, but I thought you'd want to mark your calendars for some or all of those things. 

I hope you all are enjoying your time off! Get some well-deserved rest and stay warm.

No comments: