Sunday, November 12, 2017

Red-Shifting Toward the Speed of Light

First off, I'm going to link right here so that everyone can see that I did finally get a picture of Dalila after school was over the other day!

Secondly, our trip to the Palladium is this Wednesday. This is just during the morning hours, so everyone will be back way before lunch; no need to pack one. I will not be at school this day. Luckily, one of the kids' favorite guest teachers, Mrs. Ullman, has agreed to take over for me that day. I am not worried about her going on the field trip. What I am worried about is that not everyone is going to have their permission slips turned in on time. I am still missing a few, so if you haven't signed one for your child, take a look through their go-folder to make sure it's not in there. If it's not, I need to know ASAP so that I can get one to your child before then.

Third item: This week, I am starting a new thing in the grade book under work habits. They will have one for their general homeroom, and I believe I'm going to set one up for my Math class as well (probably just ten points). If they come in without their homework finished, they lose a point--I have told them countless times that it does not count if they come in and are doing it really fast in the morning.

Talk soon!

No comments: