Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Luke

Happy Birthday to Luke!

To say that Luke is the heart and soul of the 5-1 class would be an understatement. He is always happy. He is always up for anything. He does such a great job of coming in every day and doing his attendance, and not only that, but he lets me know if his Lifeskills friends Dalila and Liam are here or not.

During the morning announcements, whenever someone is talking in the classroom, he always looks at me and puts his finger to his mouth in a "shhhh!" movement. Whenever he walks into the classroom, I am always greeted with a big hug. When I see him again at recess time, it's like he hasn't seen me in a year.

I've heard it said that you don't remember people for what they do or say, you remember them for how they make you feel. I think this is very true. And I have to say that I think Luke will always be remembered for someone who makes people feel great.

Happy birthday, Luke! You definitely deserve it!

No comments: