Tuesday, December 15, 2015

You Too Can Be a Craftsperson


The kids' speeches are going really well. Here's Antonio showing us how to make an awesome Christmas tree out of a magazine. I might have to try to make one of these and see how it turns out. All of the kids' projects are so good. I told them they could have their own TV show, like one of those on PBS. I'd say the students' projects are along the lines of Martha Stewart, but with Norm Abrams's delivery.

Today in Math, we discussed the multiplication properties. I thought this was going incredibly well and that all of the kids were getting it perfectly until I handed out the worksheet for it, at which point everyone started saying how confused they were. We will revisit tomorrow.

Hope you all have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments: