Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Run Like You've Seen a Ghost


Everybody come on out to the 6th Annual Ghosts and Goblins 5K/2K and Wellness Fair! The event will take place on Saturday, October 25 at Carmel High School. It is presented by the Carmel Education Foundation. You can register here, or type in www.CarmelGhostRun.com. It should be a fun time. On-site registration and and packet pick-up will take place at the high school on Friday, October 24 from 4:30-8:30pm, and then Saturday morning from 7-8am. The 5K starts at 9am, and the 2K begins at 9:15am.

This race will raise money for the Carmel Education Foundation, and it sounds awesome. I've never done this event, but I may have to give this one a shot.

2 comments:

germansquid said...

hello my name is the German squid welcome new students say my real name and I will be happy. cookie no you can not do this and grants gku

Madi Walker Texas Ranger said...

his real name is dominick