Tuesday, May 28, 2013

We Are 5-1


Here's my crew from today. Love these kids.

Thank you so much to parents who showed up sometime during the day to cheer your kids to victory. Please let me know if I miss anyone I missed (tried to keep a checklist). Thank you to Mrs. Belcher, Mrs. Masuoka, Mrs. Moore (and bro Justin), Mrs. Ohrvall, Mrs. Page, Mrs. Pippen, Mrs. Pletcher (who took the photo above--thanks), Mrs. Robinson, Mrs. Sanders, Mrs. Simpson, Mr. White, and Mrs. Wright. An especially big thank you to Mr. Page, who manned my clipboard morning.

Good sports all around. I expect nothing less from this crew.

Today we bid an early farewell to Harry, who is taking a trip to China for three weeks. Have fun over there, Harry!

2 comments:

Luke Belcher said...

Go my favorite sports team!

Jeff said...

"The sports team from my local area is superior to the sports team from your local area."