Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Into the Great Wide Open

Hello, everyone!

As the kids may or may not have told you today, I had a meeting to attend in the afternoon and therefore could not be in school for the last half of the day. This turned out to be better than I thought it would be. It really seems that we're heading in the right direction with what's around the bend as far as the district-wide curriculum and standards are doing.

I know this may ring empty to you all right now at the end of the school year, but the good news is that it will go throughout the grades for the foreseeable future. Things are looking good for Carmel.

I haven't been back to the school to see what Mrs. Hynes said, but I do know she loves my class, so I'm sure they all had a great day.

By this time tomorrow night, we should see the grades completely updated and caught up to the present. I figured out the glitch this morning (thank you, Mrs. Callahan!) and everything should be corrected and fixed by tomorrow at this time.

Hope you all had a great day as well.

No comments: