Monday, May 27, 2013

Giving Our Opponents the Blue Rinse

Reminder: Tomorrow is Track and Field Day! Our color is BLUE. The kids know to come prepared to work up a sweat and have a great day doing it. I am still on the lookout for parent volunteers! Normally I am happily surprised with many folks coming out for the big day, so if you're even thinking about coming over tomorrow, please do. I'm such a dork, but I already have everything I'm going to wear all picked out. Yes, this is the one day per year when I go to bed the night before already knowing what I will wear the next day.

Another thing: The kids have asked me about bringing things in for a big auction we're going to be having on Wednesday. The day before the last day of school,  we will be holding an auction for many items using their tickets. Many of them have been saving up and looking forward to this. I've already gone shopping to get them some things to bid on, but what I'm looking for is bottles of pop, candy bars, junk food, McDonald's prizes, junk you were going to toss out, etc. Send it in! It would be great if we could have a variety of prizes to choose from. I had a lot of fun today at the dollar store buying up junk, it would be awesome to have even more.

Thanks again. And I will see you all tomorrow...right? (Ha. Hopeful thinking.)

No comments: