Monday, June 4, 2012

Midnight Path

A late and big thank you to Mrs. Saam for leading Woodbrook's team for Relay for Life over the weekend! I did not stick around long enough to find out the final take-in from the event, but I do know that while I was there, I got to see Mrs. Saam and Maria (and Maria's little brother, with whom I briefly had a lightsaber battle), Mrs. Larson, Nurse Barb and her family, and Ally Eaton.

I have to admit that I really enjoyed just getting to go and enjoy the event (with Team Woodbrook and the Adamson's Karate team) without having to be in charge. So THANK YOU to Mrs. Saam and all who volunteered for Team Woodbrook this year.

1 comment:

Julie Saam said...

We had a great time. Final total for Team Woodbrook was $1,863. The final total for the event was over $128,000. WooHoo. Can't wait for next year!