Monday, October 11, 2010

It's That Time Again...

Okay, profoundest apologies, first of all! The kids told me that they never got their cereal box book report grades nor their state project grades. I did them all in the same weekend, and swore up and down that I gave them back. If one or two kids had told me I didn't pass them back, I wouldn't have believed them, but the whole class says they never got them. I did show them their grades on those today, but that's a lot of notes missing, so if and when I find them (think in terms of next April), you will see them come home.

Also, there is a test over Social Studies on either Thursday or Friday, so make sure the kids are looking over their study guides every night until then.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm a little flustered at the moment...

7 comments:

Mona Goggins said...

Mr carter i got my socail studies i wish they was more time though. I wish that people wont talk while you were talking :(

Jeff said...

Ha, thank you, Mona! I've done this for awhile now, so I'm used to students talking while I'm talking...even though I don't like it!

Todd Spencer said...

A little flustered? Does it have anything to do with the Phillies? Looks like its time to change that photo. :)

Jeff said...

Ugh. You're right about that.

Mona said...

Ugh i hate this stuff

Mona Goggins said...

I have to clean the car!

GDOG said...

mr carter
where are your new blogs