Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Council Tryouts

Congrats to all of the kids who tried out for student council Annie , Tess, Mona, Griffin, Lily, Brooke, and Bethiany. The speaches were all amazing tommorow so good luck to all. --Griffin

I will chime in also and say that the speeches were all excellent, and that I do not envy those who had to make the decisions.

Let me just say also that I love my job every day. Working with your kids makes me happy each time I come in. I've e-mailed a few of you about doing conferences coming up, and if I haven't e-mailed you yet, I will be sometime soon. My hope is to get everyone done in the few weeks around fall break.

Hope everyone had a wonderful hump-day, and that your week will close off nicely as well.

3 comments:

Mona Goggins said...

i hoped i pleased you

Jeff said...

Yes you did! :)

Mona said...

yeah