Thursday, October 14, 2010

Crossing Worlds

Hey! So so sorry for the lack of posts this week. I had the teacher camp meeting, individual meetings with students and parents, teaching karate, and lots of other stuff sucking up all my time over the last few days in good ways, but it has left little time for class blogging.

I gave the kids a very good idea today of what would be on tomorrow's test in Social Studies--hopefully they studied! For Math (not too much studying you can really do for that) and of course Spelling.

We did have fun today creating the cabins, trail groups, and eating groups for camp today. I am just about ready to bust open from being so excited about camp. That's my second home, and there is nothing I love more about each school year than sharing that part of my life with my class.

Hope you are all ready for a good weekend, an awesome fall break, and an even better trip to Camp Tecumseh in less than two short weeks!

No comments: