Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hiking Boots: Check

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great fall break, that you're all rested up, and most of all, that you're all READY FOR CAMP!!

I can't believe it's already time. As excited as I'm sure the kids are, I'll bet I am even more. I'll be talking to the kids about this over the next couple days, making sure I don't forget anything, and answering all of the ancillary little questions they may have.

In addition to camp prep, we will also be doing lots of other minutiae, such as preparing for the Veteran's Day program, which will be here on November 11. All of your kids will be in the program in one way or another, and I hope most of them will be willing to take speaking parts.

Also, this "week" (for two days only), we are not only going to try to wrap up reading Whales on Stilts, but I will also be reading them some of my favorite books about baseball, seeing as how we're on the eve of the World Series.

Oh, and in case I didn't mention it, we're GOING TO CAMP!

No comments: